Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I really like this collar. The fact that it’s not real wide is nice and it’s also soft so it seems more comfortable. Nice choice of colors. I like the black and white one on my Boston Terrier. I also like the fact that the company donates a portion of each sale to animals in need. I’ll be ordering a couple more for my other Boston’s.
Perfect collar for my puppy. Easy to adjust and to put on. Cannot comment on durability since it’s only been a few days.
I love this collar! It’s perfect for fall and gives my “little” girl some flair! I think it will transition nicely into winter too if I can control myself and not buy her another collar.
Collar is well made. My dog loves it.
Exactly what I wanted. Great quality at a great price. My Romeo looks cute as can be.
The product is well made and looks very nice on our dog. It is not as wide as other collars our dog has worn, which depending on your needs may be a pro or con. For us it has not been an issue, but for a heavier, less restrained dog, it could be.