Refunds & Returns Policy
Can I cancel my order?
All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, please contact us within 12 hours of placing it.
Can I get a refund if something is wrong with my order?
Within 14 days of receiving the parcel, you can ask us for:
- A full refund if you don’t receive your order
- A full refund if your order does not arrive within the guaranteed time (1-3 business days not including 1 business day processing time)
- A full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
All our products are backed with a 14-day money back guarantee. Just send us a message on the Contact Us page and we will refund the purchase price.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
Yes, you can! Kindly Contact Us form to discuss the
All orders can be canceled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want you to fulfil orders with confidence. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure our customers will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is making our customers happy, so everyone who shops with us receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged;
- Refund minus the shipping cost if our customer does not want the product he received. Our customer must return the item at his expense to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order does not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by the customer;
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on our website?
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that you did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. We are here to help! We have put together the following steps to make this process easier:
- In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from you, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence if required.
- After we have approved the order refund, return, or exchange, the product must be returned to our address.
- You must return the product and provide a tracking number.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once we have received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund minus the shipping cost will be credited back to the card.
Are there any items I can’t return?
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is our top priority, which is why there are specific types of products that can’t be returned such as:
- Face and body products if opened, used, or have a broken protective seal
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken