the brightest star
Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
So cute and just the right size. This collar looks great on my tuxedo cat and she doesn’t mind having it on. She’s usually a drama Queen when I try to put something on her but she adapted to this in seconds. She’s a fat cat but this size fit her perfectly. ). I can’t comment on durability bc I have only had on for a month but it seems good. I wish this company had another pattern for my other cat.
Love the print of the star! Looks so awesome on my cat! Love it! Highly recommend!
easy to adjust and clip and unclip! the stars are so cute i wish my cat had shorter hair so i could see the collar more lol.
Collar is easy to adjust, material is soft and not abrasive to the pet.
This collar was purchased for my older white cat...she is one of a kind and very picky but I can tell she likes her new collar .....stays on and very light not a heavy collar which is good because she is a petite kitty
Such a cute collar!
Stands up great to an indoor outdoor cat. It's a durable